No announcement yet.

Ole saw many many positives in the MUFC performance v Norwich

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Ole saw many many positives in the MUFC performance v Norwich

Ole saw many many positives in the MUFC performance v Norwich

“I'm very happy. We started on the front foot. When you can walk off, and I am sure the opposition are talking about Man United as a very hard-working team, that is what I want from my team.

“In any Premier League game, you have to take advantage of the pressure and domination you get. The second half was very good.""

“We're at home, we're winning 1-0. You could easily be disappointed towards the end of the first half that we don't go in two or three, but the way they chased about the pitch like a hunt of chasing dogs I'm really, really proud.

"I thought Andreas [Pereira] started off really, really well for us. Anthony [Martial] with his chasing, Juan [Mata]'s quality showed, so I'm really pleased with the whole performance. Every time we lost the ball, you saw Anthony, Juan, Andy, they’re all chasing after the ball.""

“And the save that David [De Gea] makes just before half-time is such a big one, both for him, us and the match, because, if they had come in here 1-1 at half-time, it would have been a different game. David was so confident and assured today.”
      Posting comments is disabled.

Categories

Collapse

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

Working...
    X