Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ole Gunnar asked if there is any news on Ashley Young, and will he feature tomorrow

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

Categories

Collapse

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Ole says Telles injured until September
    by E.S.
    Ole says Telles injured until September

"Unfortunately, it's worse news on Alex Telles than we hoped for.

"His ankle injury is a little bit more severe than we hoped and he'll be out for a little spell at least, the whole of August I would think."
    28-07-2021, 05:11 PM
  • A QPR player was not impressed by Wan Bisakka
    by E.S.
    A QPR player was not impressed by Wan Bisakka

Charlie Austin

"Although Manchester United have signed [Raphael] Varane, their biggest problem is they need a right-back.

"Aaron Wan-Bissaka is not up to the [required] quality. We played them the other day, and I know it was only a pre-season, but they need to go all out for Kieran Trippier.

"That’s who they’re crying out for. Aaron Wan-Bissaka can’t defend.

"And his final ball is not what a centre-forward wants, it’s not what [Edinson] Cavani wants, it’s not what [Marcus] Rashford wants. They need to sign Kieran Trippier."...
    28-07-2021, 04:30 PM
  • United sign a young Liverpool player
    by E.S.
    United sign a young Liverpool player

16-year old Ethan Ennis has signed for Manchester United after turning down a scholarship deal with Liverpool

Here's what he had to say about it ...

"I am delighted to announce that I have signed for Manchester United.

"Grateful for this opportunity, can't wait to get started."...
    28-07-2021, 04:28 PM
  • United announce the signing of Varane, and there is something quite lovely about the simplicity of the statement
    by E.S.
    United announce the signing of Varane, and there is something quite lovely about the simplicity of the statement

Manchester United is delighted to announce the club has reached agreement with Real Madrid for the transfer of French international defender and World Cup winner, Raphaël Varane, subject to a medical and to player terms being finalised....
    28-07-2021, 04:25 PM
  • Ole talks up Elanga's chances of staying at MUFC #NoLoan
    by E.S.
    Ole talks up Elanga's chances of staying at MUFC #NoLoan

"It would be easy to say the boy should go on loan, but he's doing so well.

"He's electric, his pace, his skill, he's not afraid of anything and he's got the courage and the bravery of a Man United player and today he created chances for others and himself, and scored a good goal with his most difficult opportunity.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was staying here. It depends, we know it's important for him to develop and get game-time, at the moment he's one of them we've not really decided on. If he keeps on like he is I might want to keep him."...
    25-07-2021, 08:28 AM
  • Ole is asked about Pogba's future #Yawn
    by E.S.
    Ole is asked about Pogba's future #Yawn

“There's always speculation about Paul and clubs being interested, and we've seen Paul at his best,”

“Paul knows what we feel about it and I've enjoyed my time working with him and hopefully we can work together. The talks between the club and Paul's representatives, I'm not in the detail of every single one of them. I've got nothing to say about that. Let's see what happens.”

“The talks are ongoing between Paul's representatives and the club representatives. All the dialogue I've had with Paul is he's looking forward to the season.”...
    25-07-2021, 08:27 AM
Working...
X