•  

Categories

Collapse

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Wolves player Diogo Jota on Fernandes ... “I don’t know if he is the best [at United] but he’s the most ambitious. And that makes a difference"
    by E.S.
    Wolves player Diogo Jota on Fernandes ... “I don’t know if he is the best [at United] but he’s the most ambitious. And that makes a difference"

For RedNews to survive into 2021 we're going to need your support, if you can and are able, twice this month. We don't have advertisers, so it's Reds who keep the fanzine alive.

So here's first appeal/request - Whatever happens in next few weeks we will definitely release a double issue RN272/273 combined mag in May. What we need is close to the 350 Reds who buy at OT each month to order it. So today we are starting pre-orders for the double issue RedNews272/273 in May. Our regulars at OT are needed. Or new readers. You help keep the fanzine alive.

RedNews 272/273 Double Edition in May 2020 Print Edition pre-order at https://rednews.bigcartel.com/produc...print-may-2020

RedNews 272/273 Double Edition in May 2020 PDF Edition pre-order at https://rednews.bigcartel.com/produc...e-pdf-may-2020

This double issue RedNews272/273 will then conclude subscriptions for those who supported the sub campaign last year and mean we can then start afresh with RN274 in July or August.

Every order of this mag you can make, or sub from April 21st will mean we are around in 2021. We realise RedNews will eventually come to an end. But we would hate it to be like this. So thanks all who can help keep up the fight, the voice, and keep fanzine alive. Thanks a lot Reds, there's a lot more important stuff going on, as the most important thing is that you stay safe.

“I don’t know if he is the best [player at United] but he’s the most ambitious. And that makes a difference"

“You can clearly see the difference between United with and without Bruno Fernandes. He takes on the responsibility and aspires for more than what they are doing.

"I think they owe him a lot already. And that is not only related to his quality, but also to his ambition and personality.”
    Yesterday, 09:36 AM
  • Klopp thinks it was his fault Rashford made of a fool of Trent Alexander Arnold on a football pitch
    by E.S.
    Klopp thinks it was his fault Rashford made of a fool of Trent Alexander Arnold on a football pitch

For RedNews to survive into 2021 we're going to need your support, if you can and are able, twice this month. We don't have advertisers, so it's Reds who keep the fanzine alive.

So here's first appeal/request - Whatever happens in next few weeks we will definitely release a double issue RN272/273 combined mag in May. What we need is close to the 350 Reds who buy at OT each month to order it. So today we are starting pre-orders for the double issue RedNews272/273 in May. Our regulars at OT are needed. Or new readers. You help keep the fanzine alive.

RedNews 272/273 Double Edition in May 2020 Print Edition pre-order at https://rednews.bigcartel.com/produc...print-may-2020

RedNews 272/273 Double Edition in May 2020 PDF Edition pre-order at https://rednews.bigcartel.com/produc...e-pdf-may-2020

This double issue RedNews272/273 will then conclude subscriptions for those who supported the sub campaign last year and mean we can then start afresh with RN274 in July or August.

Every order of this mag you can make, or sub from April 21st will mean we are around in 2021. We realise RedNews will eventually come to an end. But we would hate it to be like this. So thanks all who can help keep up the fight, the voice, and keep fanzine alive. Thanks a lot Reds, there's a lot more important stuff going on, as the most important thing is that you stay safe.

"I know after the United game a lot of people said immediately, that’s how it always is in football, ‘they need a new right-back’ or whatever,”

"If he makes mistakes like he made in that game that’s really my fault. Especially these mistakes were my fault.

“He doesn’t know to close the inside in these situations. It is of course my mistake. You can say he knows it but he has to use it as well.

“Especially against Rashford playing on the left wing, it is clear you have to do that but I didn’t tell him again before the game.

"So, I really feel responsible for that."...
    Yesterday, 09:27 AM
  • Shaw explains how Zlatan made team-mates perform
    by E.S.
    Shaw explains how Zlatan made team-mates perform

“He was mad,”

“I think he was what we needed in the dressing room.

“He’s unbelievable, he still had the talent and even though he was a bit older he was still the amazing player that he had been.

“But I think inside the dressing room he was great. He had a lot of jokes but I think when it got serious, and when he had to sort of put his foot down, you knew about it.”

“I think he was a born winner. Even in little training games, if he didn’t win and you were on his team he would absolutely kill you.

“So I think he got the best out of everyone when he was there, as in training-wise, because people couldn’t sort of [slack] off kind of because if you’re on his team and you lose, you’re dead.

“And honestly you can ask anyone in the team, that was the situation. But I think everyone loved him and it was just disappointing that he got that bad injury.”...
    Yesterday, 09:25 AM
  • Ferdinand explains why there is more pressure facing an English team in the Champions League, especially in a final !
    by E.S.
    Ferdinand explains why there is more pressure facing an English team in the Champions League, especially in a final !

"That added pressure to me definitely because I was playing against friends, international friends, friends I'd grown up with. It made it a much higher pressurised situation because so much more was at stake if it could have been.

"It was tough, it was really tough because at the end of the day again there was so many bragging rights to be had between us.

"And listen, if we beat someone from Italy, Spain or Germany, you don't see them really until you play them in a year or two down the line whereas if you lose to Chelsea in Moscow that's folklore, that's history, that's there every time you go to their stadium, twice a year if not more, and from the fans that you see.'

"I was coming back to live in London after that so they would have been on me all the time. That pressure mounts up so it becomes a crazy, crazy beast before the first whistle has even blown....
    Yesterday, 09:24 AM
  • Media reporting Sanchez may be coming back to MUFC
    by E.S.
    Media reporting Sanchez may be coming back to MUFC

So the media are reporting Alexiz Sanchez may be coming back to MUFC. Inter want him, but can't afford him. United don't want him (Ole has made that clear) but Sanchez won't cut his wages and is seemingly happy to sit earning lots of cash whilst not getting played in Manchester. What a strange man ... well thats if the media reports are true....
    Yesterday, 09:22 AM
  • Ole sends best wishes to Pep Guardiola who has sadly lost his mum to the Corona virus
    by E.S.
    Ole sends best wishes to Pep Guardiola who has sadly lost his mum to the Corona virus

“We are all thinking about Pep and his family. It goes to show that, when we have the chance, we have to spend time with our loved ones.

“For me, Pep is such a fantastic human being and manager, someone I’ve admired for many years, and I just hope he can take care and look after himself and his family in this difficult period.”...
    Yesterday, 09:18 AM
Working...
X