Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denis Irwin speaks about the return of football and the effect of the break on MUFC

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Denis Irwin speaks about the return of football and the effect of the break on MUFC

Denis Irwin speaks about the return of football and the effect of the break on MUFC

Dear Reds, we need your help - https://fundrazr.com/RedNewsSupport

If you think what we do is important, then a subscription right now is a game changer for our future as an independent fanzine in the year ahead. No football = no games to sell at. We need your support now more than ever. We believe the terraces of Old Trafford and its culture is a little bit stronger when Red News is around, and that our fanzine still provides a strong voice, and a different take on supporting MUFC that is worth keeping.

So on our 33rd anniversary we are opening up our new advanced annual subscription campaign because without your subscriptions, we will not be able to continue, nor be around in 2021. With your support, we will. We pride ourselves on still being a voice for normal Reds just like you. For giving space for reasoned, well thought out opinion, and for the type of exclusives and gossip you know us well for. And to praise, or hold the club to account, where it is appropriate. To shine a light where it is needed. A different type of fanzine. But one that still holds the same principles as when we first started in April 1987.

We have weathered many storms, including a decline in matchday sales, and all the changes, both good or bad, at Old Trafford in our time, but events right now out of our control are different... We only survive because of our readers. Without advertising, you keep us alive.

If games are behind closed doors, we will still publish. We WILL still publish. If needs be we will make certain mags double issues every second month like our one will be in May 2020.

The target this summer is 333 Reds.

Thank you - https://fundrazr.com/RedNewsSupport

"You just don't know, hopefully football will get up and running,"

"You always get strange results on the back of early season [matches] but hopefully Manchester United will keep going and get up into that Champions League position.

"It's not easy but we need to keep going, simple as that.

"But the signings have been great and the transformation, I suppose from January, has been there to see."
      Posting comments is disabled.

Categories

Collapse

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Lindelof was impressed by Bruno and MUFC
      by E.S.
      Lindelof was impressed by Bruno and MUFC

If you think what we do is important, then a subscription right now is a game changer for our future as an independent fanzine in the year ahead. No football = no games to sell at. We need your support now more than ever. We believe the terraces of Old Trafford and its culture is a little bit stronger when Red News is around, and that our fanzine still provides a strong voice, and a different take on supporting MUFC that is worth keeping.

So on our 33rd anniversary we are opening up our new advanced annual subscription campaign because without your subscriptions, we will not be able to continue, nor be around in 2021. With your support, we will. We pride ourselves on still being a voice for normal Reds just like you. For giving space for reasoned, well thought out opinion, and for the type of exclusives and gossip you know us well for. And to praise, or hold the club to account, where it is appropriate. To shine a light where it is needed. A different type of fanzine. But one that still holds the same principles as when we first started in April 1987.

We have weathered many storms, including a decline in matchday sales, and all the changes, both good or bad, at Old Trafford in our time, but events right now out of our control are different... We only survive because of our readers. Without advertising, you keep us alive.

If games are behind closed doors, we will still publish. We WILL still publish. If needs be we will make certain mags double issues every second month like our one will be in May 2020.

“He’s been great ever since he signed. Straightaway he showed his quality and he came in and wanted the ball and created a lot of chances for us. So he’s been brilliant and he can keep improving and keep doing the same things.

“We have some really good players up there. I think once again they showed what they can do on the pitch and then when we keep the ball like that they can control the game for us.

“So it’s quite nice to watch them play football.”

“I think we show it every time we walk on the pitch now, what a team we can be and what type of football we can play.

“We controlled the game throughout the 90 minutes and performed some really, really good football out there, so I’m very, very happy.”...
      Yesterday, 01:12 PM
    • Brighton defender, Dan Burn, was impressed by MUFC
      by E.S.
      Brighton defender, Dan Burn, was impressed by MUFC

“I think there are positives to take from the game, but if you look at the quality they had and the way they finished off the counter-attacks, they deserved the win.”
      Yesterday, 01:10 PM
    • Bruno thinks its not fair on other players to keep asking about him and Pogba
      by E.S.
      Bruno thinks its not fair on other players to keep asking about him and Pogba

“Paul is an amazing player but I don’t want to talk too much about me and Paul because it is not fair enough on the other team-mates. Of course Paul has such good qualities and is so important for us and I think we can combine together, we have qualities and we can play together, but also we know we have some team-mates who can do very well when we are out. I think it’s not fair on the other guys if we talk just about me and Paul.”...
      Yesterday, 01:08 PM
    • Bruno is humble about his goals ...
      by E.S.
      Bruno is humble about his goals ...

“I was lucky for the first goal but also the keeper was lucky for my first shot – the ball hit the post! So I think I am happy.

“It was amazing. But it was a good job from Paul. In the first goal, the ball came back for me, he knows I will be there to shoot. And the second goal was an amazing assist from Mason, an amazing pass, and I did a good shot.

"Of course I am really happy for my goals, but I’m more happy for the result because the team deserves this and we are fighting for the place in the Champions League and we know we can achieve this.”...
      Yesterday, 01:07 PM
    • The Brighton manager was impressed by MUFC
      by E.S.
      The Brighton manager was impressed by MUFC

“I think we played against a really good side tonight to be honest. Congratulations to Manchester United – they were the better team. I think they had some real good quality.

“I think we stuck at it, and I thought our response in the second half especially was really really good, maybe deserved a goal....
      Yesterday, 01:05 PM
    • Dear Reds, we need your help
      by E.S.

Yesterday, 01:04 PM
    Working...
    X