Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New first teamer, Teden Mengi, talks about training with the old men and making his debut

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• New first teamer, Teden Mengi, talks about training with the old men and making his debut

New first teamer, Teden Mengi, talks about training with the old men and making his debut

Your voice. A fanzine. Pre-order the next issue - RedNews (276/277) out October 12th.

Pre-ordering now opens for our next double issue of RedNews (276/277) out October 12th - supporting mags right now with no games to sell at is huge for us.

Pre-order Print at https://rednews.bigcartel.com/produc...e-october-2020

PDF Pre-order at https://rednews.bigcartel.com/produc...e-october-2020

Thanks Reds.

“I’ve seen a massive improvement in my game, even just from watching the players and watching how everyone else does things and how I do things,”

“It’s a lot faster and quicker. Everything is bigger, there’s bigger, more physical players. You’ve got to adapt quickly but it’s really good because you can learn a lot from the players around you which is good for me as I’m really young in the game. I’ve found it really beneficial for me.

“It was a real good feeling. I think anyone who is about to make their debut for United would have a little bit of butterflies, but when I came on it was a really great feeling because I’ve been watching the team since I was a kid. It was a real proud moment.”

“Harry in particular [has been great to me],”

“He’s really vocal and really specific in what he does and I can always turn to him for help if I’m struggling with anything. I’ve found that really good. And Brandon has helped me settle through anything throughout my time at the club and he made it really easy for me when I made my step up from U23s to the first team.”

Posting comments is disabled.

Categories

Collapse

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

Working...
    X