Mason feels "in the zone"

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Mason feels "in the zone"

Mason feels "in the zone"

“Yeah, I’m getting back into the zone, really,”

“It’s somewhere I wanted to be earlier in the season but it’s come now. I’ve kept my head down and just concentrated, worked in training and I’m happy it’s coming on to the pitch now.”
      Posting comments is disabled.

Categories

Collapse

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Ole talks about the sub v Granada
      by E.S.
      Ole talks about the sub v Granada

“The game of football, it can change like this [clicks fingers]. So you can never feel too comfortable or think ‘We’ve done it’ or ‘We’ve cracked it’ because it comes back to bite you. With the balls they put in the box, crosses, set plays, when you take Paul off, Edinson off, some big lads off, and it’s Amad, Juan [Mata] and DJ [Daniel James], any set play can be dangerous, so you have to take all these things into consideration. They had 11 corners in the last game and I’ve not counted how many they got today, but they still had a few corners and, as a manager, it’s nervy every time.”...
      Today, 11:04 AM
    • Ole talks about the semi final opponents
      by E.S.
      Ole talks about the semi final opponents

“I’ve not really seen too much of them. I know that they’ve had two good games against Ajax. They defend well, as Italians always do, of course. They’re an experienced team and we all know [Edin] Dzeko, so any ball in the box is a dangerous one. We’re looking forward to it, of course. We’re in a semi now, and it feels like a proper European tie, because Roma is a club with loads of tradition, history, but we’ve done well against Italian teams before. We’re looking forward to it and we’re going into them hoping to get to the final. If you can finish this season with a final and a trophy that would be great.”
      Today, 11:01 AM
    • Ole is proud of the players
      by E.S.
      Ole is proud of the players

"When you go into these games 2-0 up, it’s a difficult one. We’ve got to have a disciplined, professional performance, which I thought we had. We got the first goal from Edinson [Cavani], a very good goal, and I think that’s decided the tie. From then on it’s about not giving stupid chances away, and we didn’t until the last few minutes, when David [De Gea] had a very good save.”

“The boys have been fantastic, they’ve done great, the attitude [has been great]. We haven’t had one game that we could have rested players or taken our foot off the pedal, because they’ve had to play for results every single game. They’re that type of group that want to improve, and to be in a semi now is great, but we want to go all the way of course. We want to end the season with the best possible way – a final and a trophy, hopefully.”
      Today, 10:59 AM
    • Ighalo talks some more about his time at MUFC and the lack of chance to play football
      by E.S.
      Ighalo talks some more about his time at MUFC and the lack of chance to play football

"After my initial loan was extended, I did not play much which was perhaps a bit unfair but I am always grateful for the opportunity,"

"When I joined, I always knew I wouldn't be playing every game because I was signing as a back-up striker so I knew playing time was going to be limited.

"There were certain games where I thought I would play but that's the decision of the coach and I am not holding anything against anyone.

"I'm so happy that my path crossed with Manchester United - it's the club I love with all my heart and for all my life so playing for them was a big privilege that I do not take for granted."...
      Yesterday, 09:13 AM
    • Oh good grief ... Pogba is having a documentary made about him ...
      by E.S.
      Oh good grief ... Pogba is having a documentary made about him ...

reported by the BBC

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has signed a deal with Amazon Prime to produce a documentary on his life.

'The Pogmentary' will give a unique insight into the 28-year-old France international's life on and off the football pitch.

The series will air in 2022.

Amazon Studios' head of European originals, Georgia Brown, said the company were "thrilled to be collaborating" with Pogba - "one of the most prominent talents of his time".

"We all know Paul for what he can do on a football pitch, but his influence reaches much further, and he is without doubt an icon for an entire generation," she added.

"Through the unprecedented access afforded to us, Prime Video will show the man behind the fame, delving into his life off the pitch and letting him tell his story in his own words."

Amazon Prime has already produced documentaries on Manchester City and Tottenham, as well as in other sports.
      Yesterday, 09:09 AM
    • Scholes gives his thoughts on Haaland and MUFC
      by E.S.
      Scholes gives his thoughts on Haaland and MUFC

"He'd have a big impact,"

"Do I think it's happening? I think there's every chance of [him joining City].

"I don't know, but there's that relationship with Ole that he's had in the past.

"We all know how good he is, although I heard this morning that he hasn't scored in six games which is a little bit worrying for him

"Look, Man United are desperate for a No. 9, an all-out centre-forward. Haaland would be the perfect choice, of course he would.

"There are another couple of players out there who would do that job as well.

"Plus, you have to think about his dad with the City link as well.

"That could be strong in this situation.

"Let's see. Fingers crossed if he leaves he comes to the red side of Manchester."...
      Yesterday, 09:05 AM
    Working...
    X