No announcement yet.

Bruno knows his stats

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Bruno knows his stats

Bruno knows his stats

“I scored 32 at Sporting so I expect to pass that mark! My target every time is to do better and better and my target now, as everyone knows, is to win trophies. For myself [my target] is to improve every season. I think if I score 32 goals in one season, I can do better. I know it’s a big number but why not!? If you dream about and fight for it, you can do it. I will keep improving on that and trying to do better and better and keep trying to give more assists. My best season with assists was 20, I don’t know how many I have this season, but I have to reach that level again.”
      Posting comments is disabled.

Categories

Collapse

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Ole is wary of Roma and second legs
      by E.S.
      Ole is wary of Roma and second legs

"Roma are one of the teams that have really caused upsets and shockwaves in second legs. In fact, three years ago, when they came back against Barcelona. So we know what they’re capable of. But our focus is to go and win the game. We want to improve as a team and develop as a team and handle difficult situations, and the goal is to win the game of football and, if we do that, then we’ve done a good job.”
      Yesterday, 09:14 AM
    • Ole praises Greenwood's attitude
      by E.S.
      Ole praises Greenwood's attitude

“Every game is difficult because I’ve got players that I feel deserve game-time but that’s the privilege I’ve got because I’ve got many good players. But it’s also the downside for some of the players that are going to take a sidestep and wait for an opportunity. I think Mason’s attitude lately shows what a person he is and player he is. He’s never sulked when I’ve asked him to start of the bench. He’s come on – against Roma and Tottenham - and scored in both games and showed great attitude for the team.”
      Yesterday, 09:13 AM
    • Ole wants a final and hopefully a trophy
      by E.S.
      Ole wants a final and hopefully a trophy

“I hope we can finish this season with a final and, preferably, win it. We want to take the next step now to get to the final and that would help with the five games we’ve got left in the league as well and we would have something to focus on at the end. Everyone is focused and we’re ready for Thursday.”
      Yesterday, 09:11 AM
    • Daniel James is injured and Martial is recovering but not ready to play
      by E.S.
      Daniel James is injured and Martial is recovering but not ready to play

"Dan James is not available, he’s still out for a little while.”

“He [Anthony] is looking good. He’s just about started outside jogging which is the first step on the rehab of course. He’s done most of his work in the gym and to see him out getting some fresh air is good. And then hopefully we will see him. He’s supporting the team, he wants to be part of a final and he’s working hard to be available even before then.”
      Yesterday, 09:09 AM
    • Bruno wants a trophy
      by E.S.
      Bruno wants a trophy

“For us, it is a psychological improvement if we win the Europa League. Because last season we didn't win anything, so if we win a trophy it is an improvement. It's still not enough for us, but it is something from the club, from the players to say that we are doing better. But there is still a lot to improve, as I said before.”...
      Yesterday, 09:05 AM
    • Bruno gives a player perspective on the protests at the weekend
      by E.S.
      Bruno gives a player perspective on the protests at the weekend

“Of course, for us, it was hard because we want to play football. This is what it's about for us. We prepared well for the big game and of course the chance to play in this kind of game is always good. The team was ready to play. It was a good week for us, we played really well against Roma before and the confidence was high. This type of thing, we have nothing to say about that. The fans have their own words and they think it was the best for them and they did it, and we have nothing to say on that. Our focus is on playing football and doing the best for the club.”

“It is not close with that because what happened at Sporting - not Sporting Lisbon, please - was completely different and was something between the fans and the players. Here, we have no problems with the fans. They don't come close to us. The problems the fans had at Sporting were to the players and it was really different to what happened to us on Sunday. Honestly, I don't want to compare because I don't want to remember what happened at Sporting; that has passed. From Sporting, I have just good memories and what happened on Sunday is passed; it is over. The most important thing for the team is to play now against Roma and we will see when we play against Liverpool. The most important is for the team to win games. For us, as players, all we want is to play.”

"I was in my room watching football because it was Udinese against Juventus. I never tried to come outside; no-one tried to go outside. We just did what security told us. We just stayed in our room. If someone tried to go out, I don't know. I didn't see anyone try and come out.”
      Yesterday, 09:05 AM
    Working...
    X