The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

"In the changing room, I was a little bit nervous but you're only human aren't you?"

"You're going to be nervous making your full debut at Old Trafford but, once you get out there, it's just another game at the end of the day.

"You play your normal game, being relaxed and composed. One of the big things in my game is getting about the pitch, making tackles, passing, running and doing everything a midfield player should do. I really enjoyed it as it was a very good experience.

"Normally, you see lads go out on loan and have maybe one or two seasons out there to get a taste of men's football so to be thrown in there and do as well as the young lads did meant there was a really good feeling for everybody. It was a really good day for the Academy. These are the experiences to remember and reflect on during the off season as you try to come back as a better player. You've got to keep working as hard as you can and the moment you stop is when things can go bad for you."