The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

"The lads worked incredibly hard and had to against a star-studded line-up,"

"I think they showed us respect with the line-up they put out.

"We stuck at it and rode one or two moments of luck and started to get ourselves into the game.

"After weathering the moments out then you could hang on for the draw or nick one.

"We spoke about having no pressure but really for me it was a test to see who could handle it.

"We moved the ball with confidence and control. Of course it was fleeting but when we exerted pressure I thought we caused Manchester United uncomfortable moments.

"I think it was a more important game for Man Utd than it was or us. We're second in our league and that's our only focus really."