The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

“It’s really nice to hear. The manager has been really good with me and has given me extra confidence.

“He’s just told me to go out and enjoy the games and that is what I’ve been doing. I’m just focussed on working really hard for the manager, and for the team, because I want to keep on playing and hopefully more games will come.

“I’ve been feeling good. It’s been really nice to be back on the pitch and I’m really enjoying having game-time.

“Personally, the last few weeks have been good but as a whole and as a team, we’ve been disappointed with some of the results. But I hope there are many more games for many and many more good results for the team this season.

“It’s always about working hard, that’s always something I’ve always tried to do throughout my career and will always try to do. I just kept my head down, kept working hard with the manager and the coaching staff and I knew in the end the benefits of that would come and, right now, everything is on track. I want to keep that going.