The news item is shown below. Red News VIPs can scroll down and enjoy. (VIP is £14.00 a year, includes full access to chat forums + free mag). Otherwise you'll need to click read more.

As a Red News VIP. You see the news all in one go, on one scrollable page with each item show in full without having to click read more, plus being a VIP gives you other benefits too ... access to forums, a free fanzine and more ... http://www.rednews.co.uk/vip.php

“Yes, but not Manchester City because I am not going to get to touch the ball. So I want a big team but not one that plays too much good football.

“I know Anthony Martial at Manchester United. I saw him two weeks ago and said to him that we are maybe going to play against him in the next round and he was happy for that.

“His brother is my best friend so sometimes I go to Old Trafford to watch him play.”

“Anthony said to me when we played the last FA Cup game against Stoke City if Coventry didn’t win then he and his team-mates couldn’t go on holiday, so he was happy for us to get through that game,” he said.

“He told me to make sure we beat them because if Stoke had won then they weren’t going to go on a little mid-season break.”

“Anthony is a big player to know.

“I have known him and his brother for a long time and if I ever want to go to the stadium I ask my friend and I speak to Anthony after the games.

“I watch his movement and try to learn from him. He has tried to help me with that and I am happy for that.