"I would not be surprised if Ryan, Nicky and Scholesy were involved in some capacity next season. To have them back at Manchester United is absolutely phenomenal. I've been fortunate to play with Ryan and he knows what he wants to do. He's been at the football club long enough so he'll have his ideas on what he's looking to do and what sort of football he wants to play. It's a big decision for United now. No doubt they will take their time over it. They'll consider a lot of candidates because they need to get this appointment right. They'll have a good look at it and go for the person who they think can bring United forward. I was very fortunate to play in an attack-minded team at United, who scored a hell of a lot of goals and played attractive football. That's United's heritage, the way they want to attack teams and a manager with that philosophy will always go down well at United. With the names around like Louis van Gaal and Carlo Ancelotti - they could come to Manchester United and do a fantastic job."