• Donal Red
    replied
    Interesting article.

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...er-ed-woodward

Leave a comment:

• redlester
    replied
    Originally posted by Red News
    As I keep saying he's been ok in my view this season - and I'll take ok with him considering we're all tired of the saga, us and him no doubt, and ok so far has been better than this time a year ago. In December he did perk up once Jose was binned, and then it returned to normal.

Ok will do for me until May. Ok is far better than what we have there.
    I will go with OK just about for Chelsea and Wolves but he was awful at Southampton. Haven't seen the Rochdale or Arsenal games so can't comment on those. Almost forgot, he was crap against Palace as well.

Leave a comment:

• Red News
    replied
    As I keep saying he's been ok in my view this season - and I'll take ok with him considering we're all tired of the saga, us and him no doubt, and ok so far has been better than this time a year ago. In December he did perk up once Jose was binned, and then it returned to normal.

Ok will do for me until May. Ok is far better than what we have there.

Leave a comment:

• mattjoneseyboy
    replied
    Paul Pogba out for four weeks according to reports in France, with a cracked toe, and one French paper suggests the player is not happy he was pushed to play in the Arsenal game which contributed to increasing the damage.
    Such a shame we won’t get to see him jog around for 90% of the game and fuck around on the ball in dangerous areas for the next 4 weeks. Far better than what we’ve got but his impact has been minimal anyway.

Leave a comment:

• E.S.
    replied
    {"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1556528}{"data-align":"none","data-size":"thumb","data-attachmentid":1556527}

Oh the irony ...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• redlester
    replied
    Originally posted by Howard Moon
    Our famous medical department......

And Ole, who was happy with his squad at the start of the season, will continue to press players to play through injury simply because he doesn't have anyone over 18 to put in their place.
    He said that he was happy. If he was actually happy he must be some kind of maniac.

Leave a comment:

• Howard Moon
    replied
    Our famous medical department......

And Ole, who was happy with his squad at the start of the season, will continue to press players to play through injury simply because he doesn't have anyone over 18 to put in their place.

Leave a comment:

• redlester
    replied
    Paul Pogba out for four weeks according to reports in France, with a cracked toe, and one French paper suggests the player is not happy he was pushed to play in the Arsenal game which contributed to increasing the damage.
    http://sportwitness.co.uk/manchester...-rest-instead/

Leave a comment:

• Red News
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Farrell
    replied
    Originally posted by E.S.
    lots of talk about managers to replace Ole ... Allegri, Blanc and the RB Leipzeg manager (whose name i can't remember, suspect i have also made a poort attempt at spelling his team's name as well)
    I'd be happy enough if our players were just given Red Bull on match days. Might get some of the fuckers moving.

Leave a comment:

• Farrell
    replied
    Originally posted by E.S.
    Glazers are going to be in the UK on Sunday to watch the Tampa Bay Buccanneers at the Spurs stadium
    What a stadium it is, some of the "backstage" stuff like the changing rooms, or locker rooms in NFL parlance, and what not looked fucking mega on the coverage of the Raiders v Bears game last weekend. Built with NFL money too, we are the only club that have owners who also own an NFL team and they don't even have the nous to look at our knackered ground and think "Fuck us paying for it, lets convince the NFL to update the fucker and get a truly world class stadium for pittance".

Leave a comment:

• Howard Moon
    replied
    Leipzig, Nagelsmann.

Leave a comment:

• E.S.
    replied
    lots of talk about managers to replace Ole ... Allegri, Blanc and the RB Leipzeg manager (whose name i can't remember, suspect i have also made a poort attempt at spelling his team's name as well)

Leave a comment:

• E.S.
    replied
    Glazers are going to be in the UK on Sunday to watch the Tampa Bay Buccanneers at the Spurs stadium

Leave a comment:

• E.S.
    started a topic MUFC News 10th October 2019

MUFC News 10th October 2019

Van der sar

"Of course it's difficult. I left there eight years ago and it was a tremendous last six years of my career, winning four Premier League titles and playing in three Champions League finals.

"So it's a long way from the position where they are in now, and of course they have changed managers a couple times now and the real progress is not seen yet, only the thing that they bought in the summer. They bought younger, inexperienced players with a certain desire and hunger, and not like the big names they bought the last six, seven years."

"I think for ourselves, when I came in the dressing room we had Ryan Giggs, you had [Paul] Scholes, you had [Rio] Ferdinand, [Gary] Neville and even Roy Keane at that time. So I think there's always been strong characters. And I think for the last couple of years the strong characters have disappeared and [are] not making a difference anymore," van der Sar said.

"Of course, the name is there. And of course the following they have all over the world,"

"But for a player [...] you want to play at a certain level, you also want to have an idea that you can win trophies and they must take that opportunity also to improve the squad and make the world-class players they have, or the players that they're going to sign, that they feel welcome and that there's a good path to where they're going to go to."
Working...
X