No announcement yet.

Teresa McDonald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for you it is terrible when you lose your Mum. Take of yourself I am thinking of you xx

Comment

My deepest sympathies.
      "‘If you want the rainbow, you’ve gotta put up with the rain.’ Do you know which philosopher said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she’s just a big pair of tits.”

Comment

Really sorry to hear the news today Barney. Deepest sympathies.

Comment

Thoughts are with you and your family Barney

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your family Barney.

RIP.

Comment

Very sorry to hear of your Mum's passing Barney. My condolences to you and your family. Take care.

Comment

I have been reading the forum for a couple of years, not really one for writing but wanted to pass on my heart felt sympathy.
                May your Mum Rest in Peace Barney

Comment

Sad news. Condolences to you & your family, Barney.
                  Okay. You people sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.

Comment

Deepest sympathies Barney. May your Mum rest in peace.

Comment

Sorry for your loss Barney; may she rest in peace.

Comment

Your Mum is a Red News Legend Barney.Although she might have passed be assured in your life and memories she'll never die.
                        May she rest in peace.
                        If football is going the way Chelsea and Liverpool are taking it, we had better be ready to wave goodbye to any expression of the cleverness and talent we have enjoyed for a century."

Comment

Deepest condolences mate! From the bottom of my heart. rip
                          knocked off their fucking perch...

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss. Best wishes to you and your family

Comment

Not now, but hopefully in time, you will be able to look back at all the great memories your mum has given you. Your mum always had time for newcomers and had balls of steel if she felt someone needed to be told to fuck off! I loved the way she was a rounded, multi-layered jazz cat and could talk (and talk) about most things. A kind, gentle heart with balls! What more could a son want!
                              Sincere condolences Barney.
                              G'kar

Comment

Heartfelt condolences Barney. A wonderful lady, RIP Teresa

Comment

Working...
                                X