Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red News
    replied
    thanks again to all who sent messages. It means a lot.

Leave a comment:

• RedTommo
    replied
    My deepest condolences Barney to you & your family, God bless. RIP Teresa

Leave a comment:

• danno1
    replied
    Treresa Mcdonald

Sorry this is late but very sorry to hear the sad news of your Mum Barney I always enjoyed reading her articles. It's one real genuine supporter less.

Leave a comment:

• gatesman
    replied
    So sorry to hear about you mum, best wishes to you and all your family in this difficult time. Hope it was a fitting send off.

Leave a comment:

• Mezza2
    replied
    Hello, Barney. Hope everything goes as you and your family would wish tomorrow and your Mum receives the warm and loving farewell that she deserves.
    We'll all be thinking about you.

Leave a comment:

• coggie
    replied
    Originally posted by Red News
    thanks again everyone, these kind messages everywhere really are providing comfort and show how much Teresa meant to those who knew her, or hadn't even met her.

We want to celebrate her life at the funeral on Thursday and give Mum the fitting send off she deserves.

It's coming in waves really, almost surreal touch to it all. The tribute in the mag was very hard to do so I asked her friends to pen them.

Thanks again. Something like this shows how important that often derided 'United family' - the real United family - can be.
    Barney, your mum was a great lady....and somehow, I don't know how, some of it must have rubbed off on you as you're a good lad.....we are all thinking of you

Leave a comment:

• Red News
    replied
    thanks again everyone, these kind messages everywhere really are providing comfort and show how much Teresa meant to those who knew her, or hadn't even met her.

We want to celebrate her life at the funeral on Thursday and give Mum the fitting send off she deserves.

It's coming in waves really, almost surreal touch to it all. The tribute in the mag was very hard to do so I asked her friends to pen them.

Thanks again. Something like this shows how important that often derided 'United family' - the real United family - can be.

Leave a comment:

• mattweeden
    replied
    My deepest sympathies Barney

Thought are with you and your family

Leave a comment:

• redgeorge
    replied
    Barney, so sorry to hear of your loss, I know its a difficult time right now but my thoughts are with you and your family

Leave a comment:

• ReidTheRed
    replied
    Sorry for your loss :(

Leave a comment:

• GaryLifo
    replied
    I've never met Barney or Teresa but it's clear from all these comments how highly she is held in the esteem of those who have.

sorry for your loss Barney and I hope you are coping ok mate.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• mickb
    replied
    Barney - so sorry to hear of your sad news, our hearts go out to you and your family at this difficult time

Mick Sue & Zach x

Leave a comment:

• hulme69
    replied
    RIP Teresa

Hi Barney - Really sorry to hear about your Mum. I only heard the sad news today. Its such a long time since I've seen Teresa, but I have fond memories of meeting her. She was a real legend and a very inspirational woman.
    RIP
    x Damien Mahoney

Leave a comment:

• dco
    replied
    I have never met you or your family Barney but I have lost my mum also so I know how difficult a time it is for you. It is obvious from the other comments on here what a wonderful lady your Mum was. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. May she Rest in Peace.

Leave a comment:

• Chubbed-Again
    replied
    So sorry to hear the sad news,but take comfort in the wonderful memories you have and the legacy your mum has left behind.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X